Perodua Kenari Modified. The Perodua Kenari is a small four-seat compact car or supermini car produced by Malaysian automotive company Perodua.
Check this out for Kenari Modified Compilation
- Engine =989 cc EJ-DE DOHC I3
- Max power=54.31 hp/5200 r/min
- Max torque=88.00Nm./3200 r/min
- Top speed=155 km/H
- 0-60 MPH(0–96 km/H)=12.3 S
- 0–100 km/H=12.5 s
- Fuel efficiency=4.8l/100 km (constant 80 km/H driving)
The Kenari is based on the first and second generation Daihatsu Move kei car (minicar) but is powered by a 850 cc and 1.0 cc DOHC engine. In 2004, the Perodua Kenari was given a new fascia with flush headlights.
More Info HERE
The sale of the Kenari has been discontinued in 2009. The name Kenari is a Malaysian name for canary. (WIKI)